Concierge Senior Moving
Moving from home to a new community is a big challenge. We are experienced in moving seniors and we can help make the transition go smoothly. Your concierge move manager is your single point of contact and will handle everything.
- Coordinate all aspects of move – you have just one contact person.
- Visit your homes (old and new) to evaluate your moving needs.
- Develop moving plan, timeline and checklist.
- Create furniture plan for new spaces.
- Take photos of everything.
- Help plan for what items to keep, share, sell, or donate.
- Coordinate estate sale and donation pickups.
- Provide all moving supplies.
- Pack and unpack, and remove debris.
- Assemble beds, hang clothes.
- Unpack and setup kitchen.
- Arrange furniture and hang art.
Our promise is to take care of you as if you were our parent, or grandparent. We genuinely care about helping you through your transition to your new home. Know that we will do our best to get you settled in as peacefully as possible, so you can get on with enjoying your life!
We are Compassionate.
Our experience has shown us that everyone’s needs are a little different. Some additional services clients have used in the past include:
Emergency Move Priority Service
When an emergency move is needed, we will do whatever it takes to get it done as efficiently as possible. We have a special process for emergency moves that immediately calls all resources into play on a priority basis.
Often clients desire extra help to sort through things during downsizing process, and to help organize the new home (closets, drawers, storage spaces) after moving is complete. We offer organization services on a hourly basis, available to fit your schedule.
Prepare Prior Home for Sale
From cleanup after estate sale, to coordinating cleaning crews, landscapers and contractors, to staging and even listing – we can help you with all arrangements for preparing to sell your prior home.